official website: www.hec.fr
(École des Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris) is one of the best business schools in France, included in the group of "Grand Ecoles". It was ranked as the second business school in Europe in 2012 by Financial Times.
| || |
„Twenty years after the formation of the Warsaw University of Technology Business School, we are extremely impressed by the multidimensional achievements of the school:
- the development of a diversified portfolio of master's degrees in management,
- the international faculty, including leading academics from the founding institutions: HEC Paris, London Business School, the NHH Norwegian School of Economics, and Warsaw University of Technology,
- the top quality of student’s recruiting and placement; the entrepreneurial spirit of the alumni association,
- the top quality of the infrastructure, computer centre and library,
- the vision, commitment and dynamism of the School’s Director, professors and staff.
Thus, in a very short period of time, Warsaw University of Technology Business School has taken its place among the leading business schools in Europe and has developed the capacity to serve the needs of the Polish business community. We are proud of being a part of this unique venture and we plan more integrated co-operation in the future with our Polish sister institution in the field."
Prof. Bernard Ramanantsoa, Director General HEC Paris
Hautes Etudes Commerciales – HEC Paris
| || |
Created in 1881 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, HEC has a
reputation for excellence in management education and research, and is
undeniably recognized as the leading French "Grande Ecole" in the field
of higher education in management. Located in pleasant surroundings in Jouy-en-Josas just outside Paris,
it has 1300 students, 100 full-time professors and more than 450 adjunct
faculty members comprising both practising business professionals and professors. HEC co-operates with other leading European institutions in the Community of European Management Schools CEMS, and also has affiliates in several countries in Eastern and Central Europe, South East Asia, Africa and the Americas.
See also:Trium EMBA
- new international initiative of HEC