V Edition of the Project:
"Business consulting for companies”
Warsaw University of Technology Business School / Cass Business School (London)WUT Business School, together with Cass Business School collects applications for the fifth edition of the Project "Business consulting for companies" to be held in Warsaw on On 22-26 April 2013.
On 22-26 April 2013
In the previous four editions 52 companies (such as ING Bank, Bre Bank, Polimex-Mostostal S.A., Aegon, C.F. Cefarm S.A., MCX Systems, Wirtualna Polska S.A., Adamed, National Muzeum in Warsaw, Mazurkas Travel, EuroLOT, Lubaszka Bakery) participated and benefited from free consulting services
offered by an international group of MBA students from both schools - managers representing different companies and industries.
Project groups analyzed business problems proposed by the company and associated with its operations or development plan, such as:
- structural reorganization of a company
- strategy for development of a company
- marketing strategy
- strategy for motivating employees
- analysis of formal and informal channels of communication within a company
- financial strategy
- financial reporting
- introducing products to international markets
- analysis of cost-effectiveness of introducing a new product
- customer and market analysis
- looking for a business partner abroad
- strategy for reducing costs
- products logistics.
In previous years, Cass Business School conducted this kind of projects in Argentina, Vietnam, Russia and five times in Krakow and Gdansk. For the past four years, in cooperation with the WUT Business School, the project took place in Warsaw and became an annual education and business event.Enrollment and schedule of the project:
1. The company applies for participation in the project by completing and returning to the School an Application Form
(with a proposal and a description of the advisory topic that should be associated with any issue concerning the activity of a company)
2. After approval of the project, the organizers will get in touch with the company to arrange a short meeting (March 2013). The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the topic and reported organizational matters.
3. On 22-26 April 2013 (Monday - Friday, 10:00 -16:00), a group of 5-6 students along with an interpreter will be working in the company on a project.
4. During the last day, Friday, each group will give a short presentation summarizing the company's business operation and present the initial findings. A final written report will be sent within 7 weeks.Organizational matters:
Organizers of the project cover the cost of an interpreter, hotel and transportation (minibus).
The company hosting student is required to:
• designate a person who will be responsible for students` visit in a company and help in gathering data, organizing meetings with employees, visiting companies, etc.
• provide a room/space with access to the Internet, where students can work during a visit to the company and meet with the staff.If your company is interested in taking part in our consultancy project please complete the Application Form and send it back by email, fax or mail to the WUT Business School.
We are happy to answer any further questions about how the program operates (firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone no. 22 234 70 64).Deadline for submitting applications: 31 January 2013.
GROUP WORK ORGANISATION
Organizations supporting the Project