tel. +48 22 234 70 64
If you would like our MBA students to analyze a problem bothering your company as well as suggest a solution and a way to implement it, you are welcome to take part in our free Business Consulting project.
The project is prepared by 3-4 WUT BS MBA students who spend 3-4 months on gathering and analyzing data, getting to know the company and its employees etc. As a result, they prepare a 30-40 pages-long detailed report and present the consulting results. The presentation, in front of the school’s and company’s representatives, takes place at the end of the MBA course in September.
• Future financial information analysis (budget screening)
• Consultancy in the area of management and optimisation by using resources available
• Business plan and feasibility study
• Restructuring plan
• Supporting processes of making decisions
• Introducing organisational and technical changes in order to prepare an organisation to implement new technologies and innovative solutions
• Marketing strategy
• Employees’ motivation strategy
• Cost cutting strategy
Before launching the project, a confidentiality agreement, emphasizing the project’s academic didactic character, is signed.
see the template
Companies interested in such a project are asked to fill in and send us an application form. send an application form
For further information please call us (22) 234 70 64 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warsaw University of Technology Business School
Koszykowa 79, 02-008 Warsaw
tel. +48 22 234 70 89